The babies are now 14 months old. And what are they like right now?
- loves any and all balls and will sit and play catch with you.
- gets into the trash can, to the point I've had to move it into the pantry.
- thinks pulling all the DVDs and video games off the shelf is the world's greatest activity.
- forgets to take naps, or thinks that 45 minutes is an appropriate length for a nap.
- "dances" whenever he hears music.
- gets jealous when someone else sits in mom's lap.
- squeals when Dad gets home from work.
- will give hugs.
- can scream. No you don't understand--that boy can scream.
- is quite the charmer with his curly hair and dimples.
- loves to play with his stacking rings.
- finds it amusing to unroll the toilet paper or pull all the tissues out of the box.
- joins his brother daily in pulling the DVDs off the shelves.
- loves his taggie. Hand it to him and he immediately grabs it, sucks his thumb, and stops crying.
- enjoys bathtime and is fascinated with the water coming out of the spout.
- often tries to take toys from Brady, and has been known to headbutt to get said toy.
- likes to play with big brother.
- has eyelashes to covet.
- will often catch your eye and just flash a giant smile.
- is best described with the word sweet.