At 9 months old Jackson is still a joy.
- He went to his well-check and everything looks great. His weight is 20 lbs. 8 oz. (66th percentile), his height is 27 1/2 inches (17th percentile), and head is 89th percentile. It's good to see he's growing into that giant noggin, since at his last check up it was the 95th percentile.
- He got tooth #3 two weeks ago and tooth #4 last week.
- His sleep habits are regular: in bed at about 8, up to feed between 4-5, and up for the day at 7-8.
- He loves to eat. We are transitioning to three meals a day, and he loves puffs and cheerios.
- He finally sits independently. I can sit him down, give him some baby toys, and he is entertained for quite awhile.
- He doesn't crawl yet, but can roll, wiggle, and scoot across a room.