Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Decor

While I haven't posted on my blog in a long time, I have certainly still been reading blogs.  I saw this idea on one of my favorite decor/crafty blogs.  She simply spray painted sticks and stuck them in a container.  So when I was driving down my street and saw my neighbors' tree getting cut down, I ran over and stole a few branches.  Ok, I asked the tree cutters first if I could take them, and after they looked at me oddly, they said yes.

I loved the way this simple, easy, and thrifty idea turned out. 


2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love how you always decorate during each holiday!! Like i have said in the past...i wish you guys lived closer!!

Hart Family said...

I LOVE it! I'm going to have to copy, hope that's ok! Have a happy Halloween :)