Guess who turned 4 months old this week?
He is growing well. His stats from his checkup this week are:
height: 24 1/2 inches (33 percentile)
weight: 14 pounds 3 ounces (35 percentile)
So while he is still on the small side, his curve on the growth chart is spot on.
And while I still wish in many ways he would stay little, I also have decided that each age is awesome. Here are some of the things we are loving about our 4 month old.
- I am absolutely loving all the smiles and coos he gives us. It is so much fun to watch him start to interact with us, and I really love it when he "talks" to his brothers.
- I love that he is still small enough to snuggle up with me. He still likes to lay on my shoulder and loves to be held.
- He is becoming a great sleeper. He takes real naps in the day now. He has been sleeping anywhere from 6-9 hours at night, but last night he did his first 12 hour stretch! It was wonderful.
- He loves to eat. As he went longer at night, he wanted to eat more and more in the day. I know, it makes perfect sense right? We just upped his volume, so now he gets offered 6 ounces at a time, and usually eats 5-6 of that.
- He is still a sweet angel baby--content, easy-going, and just overall happy.
And of course, Brady and Carter wanted to be a part of the photo shoot.
|Love, love this one!!|
We love you Jackson!