With that in mind, I have been thinking about the upcoming year. I wish I had a few more concrete goals in mind, but I do have a wish list. My hopes and dreams for 2011:
- I wish my home was orderly and clean.
- I wish I had more time to read.
- I hope Dan does well at work. (He is so much happier when he is not worrying about sales numbers.)
- I would love to have a new addition to our family.
- I wish I didn't have to see those close to me in pain.
- I dream of the day I have a well-stocked pantry which I can use to whip up healthy meals that everyone would eat.
- I hope everyone is healthy and happy this year.
Happy New Year!