Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pictures

Just a few pictures from the last few weeks.


Tyler, my helper, feeding Jackson his bottle while Dad and I are getting shoes and socks on the twins for church.  (And just in case you are wondering, I am nursing, but have to supplement after each feeding.  Yes it is time consuming, but since we are hermits during RSV season, what else do I have to do?)

And here are the boys ready for church.  I really wanted a picture of Carter, and he was the one who wouldn't cooperate.

Here he is outside.  See how cute he is in his brown jacket?


Mom and Jackson stayed home from church, but I figured I needed a picture of him too.


And here Brady thought he would climb into the swing to watch tv.  Good thing Jackson wasn't already in it.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can't believe how big Brady and Carter are. Brady looks so big in that swing. I sure miss you guys. I'm glad Tyler is your BIG helper.