Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Two weeks?

Two weeks is a pretty long time to go without any sort of blogging. 

It was a weird two weeks. 

First, Dan was out of town a lot.  There was a 10 day stretch where he was gone for 9 days.  That was a long time to go without my back up. 

Then I had a cold, not a bad one, but still a cold. 

On top of that I started getting severe tooth pain, and I self-diagnosed my dying tooth and correctly guessed that I would need a root canal.  Yay for pain medication!

Next, Tyler finished up the school year.  He had a great year, but the end of the year is so crazy with dance festival, teacher gifts, activities, shortened schedules, etc.

And finally, I think I still have some hormonal imbalance.  I don't know if it's postpartum issues, or the fact that we are still trying to get my thyroid medicine back to a correct dose since the pregnancy, but I have had a few days of feeling so off, a few days of extra tears, and even a few days where I didn't even want to get out of bed.

I think the best way to describe what I've been feeling is overwhelmed.

But the last few days have been such an improvement.  My health is back, I've been working out again, Dan is around and being extra helpful.  My kids are still crazy, but when everything else is better, I can deal with their craziness.  So here's to better days.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better!