Where have the last 4 months gone? Will is a super baby, and his chill attitude is probably the only reason I'm not in the loony bin.
A few things I want to remember about my boy:
- He has grown. He's chubbing up and outgrowing clothes. I will come back and add his stats after his appointment next week.
- He rolled over this week. I wasn't expecting it, because even though this is my 5th baby, I couldn't remember when to watch for this milestone. He still usually gets stuck on his arm, and actually loves to sleep on his side that way, but he has made it all the way over a handful of times.
- He loves to smile. I loved watching those first few smiles from him (has it been about 2 months? yes, I haven't documented things they way I wanted to) and he now smiles all the time. Baby laughs are the best.
- He has the best fuzzy hair. I love his hair after bathtime--pure fuzz.
- He just started recognizing his bottle. You can see it in his eyes and he starts kicking his feet.
- He is a great sleeper. He goes down for the night about 7:30 or 8. He is up usually once around 4 or 5 to eat and then sleeps till 8. He can sleep through any noise, but not the bumps that he sometimes gets from his brothers.
- He started drooling a ton about a month ago. So much that I googled it. Turns out many babies start to drool around 3 months in prep for solid foods. We haven't given him any solids yet. Tyler got cereal the day he turned 4 months old. Now that I know what a pain that is, in time and mess, we will put that off awhile.
- He loves his momma, and momma loves him.