Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Seeing as how yesterday was my nine year wedding anniversary, I thought it might be nice to tell you 9 wonderful things about my husband. (I'm just hoping this makes up for the fact that we did nothing to celebrate.)
1. He works hard to support our family. He really has an ambitious streak that drives him to do his best, and as a result, I always feel that we are provided for.
2. He is the most generous person I know. No really. He is always the one of the two of us to suggest when we ought to donate some time or money to a worthy cause.
3. He is funny. While I may have my funny moments, he does win in the funny contest.
4. He puts up with my annoying quirks. And I know I'm not easy to live with.
5. He doesn't complain when I do or get the things I want. (At least not too much.) And this is after being raised in a home where dad always questioned every penny out the door.
6. We are a team. I love that we work together in our marriage, in terms of parenting, spending money, and running our household.
7. He is quick to say "I'm sorry." This one is huge. I am the one that carries around a grudge forever, and Dan is always the first to apologize. Always.
8. He is a great dad. I love watching him and Tyler interact.
9. He has a strong testimony and lives his beliefs. This was really the thing that sealed the deal for me when we were dating. I have always been impressed by his strength of character and integrity in his actions.
I love you Dan! Happy Anniversary.