Monday, September 14, 2009

One for the grandmas




Just so you can see how much they've grown. The first picture was taken August 4. The last two were taken September 10. I wish I had the skills to be a wonderful baby photographer. The outfit Carter is wearing in the first picture, where it looks huge on him, no longer fits, and they are almost out of size one diapers. What happened to my preemies?

And for the grandmas, a few more pictures of the sweet babies.
Carter.
Do you like the way his oxygen canula stays in his nose so well?
I curse that thing! We go next week for the test to see if we can get rid of it.


Brady. So sweet.


Another attempt at twin photography.


All my boys watching Baby Einstein.

2 comments:

vickiletseathealthy said...

Wow! I can't believe how big they have gotten since I saw them. This Grandma thanks you for the updated photos. I can't to see all of you. Just 19 more days!

Brit said...

I love it!!! My fingers are crossed for you that you will get rid of that oxygen soon.