We've had a lot happen this week. First, the good.
1. The babies are 3 months old!
2. Notice anything about sweet Carter, on the left?
Yes, no more oxygen! Finally, we are off the oxygen. We spent 4 hours at the pulmonologist's office, and he passed his test. We are thrilled that he is doing well, and that we no longer have to cart around the oxygen tank. Here he is doing his study at the doctor's office.
3. My house is clean, and I didn't have to clean it. Dan knew I was struggling in keeping up with everything, and so he hired someone to come in and clean. She's coming back in 2 weeks. I love her.
4. You'd think I never did anything with Tyler by the looks of my posts, but hey, I am a good mom. We've been to the park and the library within the last week, with the twins in tow. I am starting to get the hang of it.
5. Last night, Brady slept for 7 hours, and Carter slept for 8. YEAH!!
I got a migraine Monday night. I am actually surprised I haven't gotten one sooner with the stress and lack of sleep. I am very grateful that I only get these 3-4 times a year, and that mine are not debilitating. I am also glad it happened in the evening so I could just go to bed and Dan was here to take care of things.
Whatever, no ugly here. Just cute babies!