Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jackson's Newborn Photos

I knew that when we moved there were a lot of things I was going to miss.  One thing I was worried about was losing not only one of my dearest friends, but also my photographer.  Kelsey has shot our family and kids for 3 years now and has given us amazing pictures. 

I knew I wanted newborn pictures of Jackson, so my sister recommended a studio she had gone to for family pictures, Camera Shy.  I have to say I was very pleased with my experience there.  We were lucky enough to have the owner do our shoot, and she was great.  They took good care of us during the shoot, and I am so happy with my pictures.  All in all, what you get for what you pay is awesome.  I would definitely recommend them to anyone local.

Here are a few of my favorites:







1 comment:

Shelly Cunningham said...

Aww! Momma & baby are so beautiful! I love the one of him in the big yellow bucket!