Wednesday, October 9, 2013

First Day of School

7 weeks ago, Tyler went back to school, and two weeks after that the twins went to back to preschool.  So this is only a little late.

My fourth grader:



My kind sister (who moved in around the corner from us this summer) and friend volunteered to do carpool, and just let Tyler tag a long.  So I am the major moocher mom who just freeloads rides off people.  But the best part is that every morning, the other three kids have to say hi and bye to the carpool.  They stand at the door and wave, and then Jackson usually tries to sneak out.

And here are my preschoolers:



When we went to get in the car, Brady climbed on this rock.  I told Carter to go stand by him and this is the picture I got:




It's enough to melt a twin momma's heart.

And here's Jackson while we were getting the twins' backpacks together.  He doesn't like to be left out of anything.



No comments: