Thursday, July 31, 2008

On Vacation

This long break from blogging was mainly due to our vacation. Tyler and I have been gone since July 15. I will tell you all about that when we get home. Yes, we are still in Utah, but not by choice. You see, I thought we were flying home July 31. When we arrived at the airport this afternoon, and no one could find our reservation, they finally looked up my name.

"Ma'am, your flight was yesterday."

How did we miss that? I thought it was the 31st, would have bet some money on it, but apparently I was wrong. The soonest they could get us home was tomorrow morning. And we had to pay to change our tickets!! So we are spending one more night at grandma's.

The moral of the story: double check the time AND date of all air trips.

1 comment:

Camilla Millar said...

Ang, I am so sorry, but I admit-- I laughed at your folly!! Why are we not getting together when you are here-- you must let me know so I use your presence in town to peep on your family.