Thursday, December 10, 2009

I've been tagged

Ok Michelle, I am finally getting around to when you tagged me.

Answer the following 5 questions, and then tag 5 people.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was a newlywed, getting ready for finals in my last semester of classwork.

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list?
Today?
1. Shower. No, seriously.
2. Hit Target.
3. Clean my bathroom.
4. Finish vacuuming downstairs.
5. Get Tyler's haircut.

3. What are snacks you enjoy?
What snacks do I not enjoy. Right now I am especially into Peppermint Bark. Yummy!

4. What are the places you have lived?
I have lived in various cities in the following states: Utah, Texas, Arkansas

5. What are 5 things you would do if you became a billionaire?
1. Build my dream home (It's already a vision in my head)
2. Pay off mortgages of family
3. Save
4. Make sure the kids have schooling money and money for a down payment on a house
5. Go on a big shopping spree for me and my house with no guilt.

I hate choosing people to tag, so anyone can play along that wants to.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Will you come clean my bathrooms when you finish?

Great lists!