Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So much to blog about

Let's see, I could talk about my totally awesome birthday where Dan actually surprised me with a party and granted all my wishes.

I could show you all the practice I've been getting with my new camera lens, after I sent back the Nikon lens for the Canon.

I could tell you the story of how three letters stopped working on my Macbook, and when one of those letters is the "E" it is not only hard to type blog posts or leave comments on people's blogs, but even harder to type in passwords that require an "E".

Perhaps I should tell you that the apple store called today and sure enough it is water damage, which to fix, costs about 75% of the cost of a new one. Darn you Dan for dripping 5 drops of milk on my computer!

I could tell you that Dan was considering taking a lateral job move with his company, and we stewed over the decision to move back to Utah, but eventually felt we ought to stay here.

But, I think I will just tell you that I am going to officially call the babies walkers. While they aren't walking much, they both have taken about 5 steps in a row all on their own. So cute. Man I love them.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Angela!! Lucky you! Glad you're sticking around! If you ever need a Wii Fit Partner, I'm your woman--sorta...

Michelle said...

Yay!! I'm SO glad your not moving!! I need to see those cute boys walk. We need to get togther as soon as the kids head back to school!!