Monday, April 22, 2013

Our Spring Break Stay-cation

We tried to see if we could do some last minute getaway, but it just didn't happen.  So I decided that we needed to do at least one fun thing each day for the break.

Monday
We ended up at Chick-fil-a for dinner, and didn't even know that the cow was going to be there.  While it freaked the twins out at first, by the end they gave him a high five.


Tuesday
We went to Jump on It for the afternoon.  I wasn't sure I could handle all four kids myself, so Tyler had to promise to be my helper.  He did great.


Wednesday
It was beautiful weather, so everyone was happy to play ALL afternoon outside with friends.  At one point I think I had 10 little boys in my yard!



Thursday
We took our "picnic" aka McDonald's drive-thru, to the park and played.

 
Friday
This was the cold day.  It was just warm enough that evening to go to Grandma's for hot dogs and smore's and to play outside with our cousins.

No comments: