Tuesday, June 24, 2008

T-ball



Wow, our first foray into organized sports. We finally got to play a game tonight after being rained out for both games last week. We had a great time, but I think we are crazy for doing summer sports; I think we will try to stick with fall or spring next time. We lucked out with a great coach and a good bunch of boys for Tyler's team. He kept asking if they won, and I tried to explain to him that in T-ball it's just about having fun. But let's just say if they were keeping score, oh yeah, we would have won.

And just because I've had so many people ask me, yes we really are doing okay. I have had a hard time, but each day is getting easier. What we are going through is like any other grief. And I keep repeating to myself to trust Heavenly Father. If there is a spirit out there that is supposed to be in our family, he will make it to us. I have been very grateful for my testimony, and for support from our families, friends, and ward family too. So, a big thanks to everyone for your love and support; it means the world to us.

No comments: