Friday, October 24, 2008

On this October morning...

I did two things that are noteworthy.

1. I voted in early voting. Yeah for me! By default, I have become quite engaged and knowledgeable this election cycle. You see, that is what happens when you are married to a man who checks Real Clear Politics more often than I check Google Reader. Of course I wanted to do my civic duty, but fearing the long lines I have faced in the past when I went to vote, I decided to try early voting. 25 minutes in and out. And, Harris County has those cool new electronic voting machines. I sure hope I cast my ballot right.

2. I made myself my first cup of hot chocolate this morning. Granted it's going to hit 80 degrees today, but my house was 68 when I woke up. Yeah for fall!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

and don't forget shopping yesterday and getting all your adorable clothes! THAT was noteworthy.

Camilla Millar said...

Ahhhhh, you've been following the politics, huh? Hodling out to voice your opinion?

I love hot chocolate--congratulations on being able to break it out!