1. Poor Tyler missed two days of school this week because he kept coughing. Not during the day; only from bedtime until about midnight. Just enough to either make him throw up or not sleep. Lucky us. I think he is just fine now.
2. Carter is FINALLY off his apnea monitor. Our pulmonologist said he has only had one other patient have to wear the monitor as long. Good riddance to that nuisance!
3. Brady has curly hair. Odd that we only realized that this week. After bath one morning as I was drying his hair, there they were. I put a little product in his hair, and he has been curly-haired ever since. Let's see how long it lasts.
4. The babies turned 7 months. Wow has time flown by.
5. I discovered what may be my new favorite ice cream flavor. Blue Bell Southern Blackberry Cobbler. If you live where they sell Blue Bell, you really ought to try it. Thanks for sharing it with us Mike and Jen!