Tuesday, April 20, 2010

10 months


Last week we had these amazing pictures taken of the boys. Kelsey was kind enough to give us a preview on her facebook page--and now I am sharing that with you. She completely outdid herself.

Can you believe these little men are 10 months old? 10 months and one day ago, these two were a mere twinkle in our eye, and now look at them. Where has the time gone?


Well, Brady is a loveable crazy baby. He wants attention--and has now resorted to ear-piercing screams to get it. When I have to feed them both at the same time, Brady ends up screaming each time I give a bite to Carter; I can't feed him fast enough. He can crawl! He doesn't do it fast yet, but we need to get out the gates and door locks this week. I love how he can move from his belly to a seated position; I love walking in to get him out of bed and having him sitting up and reaching for me. He is up to 8 teeth now, but isn't too keen on self-feeding yet.



Carter is my sweetheart. He is still such a content baby. He loves to play with baby toys--he can actually make a little music on his xylophone. He has an oral fixation; we have slobber on everything he touches, and he loves those teething biscuits. He's a good sleeper and wakes up happy every morning. He's not quite crawling but is going to start the army crawl soon. He can get anywhere he wants to go though between twisting, turning, and rolling.

I feel so lucky every day to have these boys in our family.
I totally saved the best picture for last. Isn't that the greatest?

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! So cute!

C and T & Co. said...

I do love these pictures! I wish I could go back & do some of the awesome things I have seen others do for their pictures! So much fun!

Astrid said...

Adorable! Super cute pics!

Angela S said...

She did a great job! I love these pictures!

Brandy said...

These pics are absolutely adorable. I wish I had a few like that with my twin boys!!!! They are now almost 3 and pictures with them are not so fun anymore....actually rather stressful. LOL so I just gave up! We take alot of snapshots!

Lori Muir said...

Ohh, too cute. What fun little guys. Fun to read about their little personalities.

Shelly Cunningham said...

Love, love, love, love, LOVE the pictures!

Brit said...

I can't believe they are 10 months old! That last one is so precious. Love those cute little bums!

Jenybobenny said...

Ang I think your boys are SO SO SO cute. I can't wait to see you guys in the summer!

Rachel said...

Those photos are amazing! I love the mirror affect - one of my favorite pictures ever of Ali was an accidental shot of her while she was sitting on a mirror. Awesome!

T Fowler said...

Adorable pictures of adorable boys. They are growing so quickly.
I wish Kelsey Call lived closer to me!
PS - We got our glider at Home Depot; so easy to put together.

SusieQ22 said...

Cute pictures!!!

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

The pictures on the mirror are amazing!!!