Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tyler + Kindergarten

I have been meaning to write this post for over a month now. Ack! Where does my time go?

When Tyler started school in the fall I wondered how he would do. I knew he was prepared--he had done well at PreK, he gets along with most people, but he was going to be away from me for so much of the day, of course I was worried.

I didn't need to.

Tyler has thrived at school. It started at the perfect time (when we brought the babies home, his world turned upside down. School was the perfect thing for him so he could have his own time and own something that made him special.) Unless his teacher is pulling my leg, he is well-behaved and a leader in his classroom. He has shown great progress as well as great potential.

I loved going to his school open house held last month. I loved watching him in his element, seeing his work, looking at his interactions with his friends and teacher. It was a proud mommy moment.




And they were learning all about Texas History, just in case you couldn't tell.

No comments: