Wednesday, August 17, 2011

20 weeks

Note:  Life for the last week or so has been beyond crazy.  Moving, driving 25 hours straight (on my birthday no less), staying with my parents, trying to find a house, Dan starting his new job, and on and on.  I really hope we get settled quickly and my "regular" crazy life can resume.

20 weeks

Size of baby: 10 1/2 ounces.  About 10 inches long, if stretched from head to heel; about the size of a banana

Total Weight Gain: I was up 10 pounds at my last checkup.

Maternity Clothes: They all fit well now, nothing feels too big anymore.  And I am already getting tired of a few items.

Gender: Boy.  And having a hard time finding a name.

Movement: Everyday now.  Not all the time yet, but anytime I stop and rest, I feel him kick.  Dan has even felt a kick too.

Sleep: I am tired of waking up every night to pee.  I haven't slept all the way through the night since I was about 8 weeks.  I am just glad when I can fall back asleep.  I hate insomnia.

What I miss: I haven't felt deprived of anything lately.

Cravings: McDonald's cheeseburgers and fries are delicious!!

Symptoms: Very few lately.  I am not sick or tired.  In fact, I sometimes forget I am even pregnant.

Best moment this week:  Feeling more movement.  It was my favorite thing about pregnancy before, and I am excited to experience it again.

1 comment:

Trine said...

I am always jealous of pregnant people. I found it to be the most beautiful experience..every second of it (including birth) and it just keeps getting better!