Friday, June 26, 2009

The twinkies

Carter

Brady


Feeding time. And actually the first picture we got with both of them in the same frame.

The boys are doing great. They took them off the lights yesterday, but got put back under the lights today. We were told that is normal. The lights bring their numbers down, but take away the lights and the numbers creep back up. With the lights on them today, they can't be swaddled, and I think they sleep a bit better when swaddled. We tried to bottle feed them today, and neither did as well as before. They seemed so tired. I can imagine. They have to work so hard to just breathe let alone eat. Hopefully they slept well today and will do better on their next feeding. They feed every three hours, with one feeding per shift being a bottle feeding. The rest go through their tubes. We are off now to do baths with them again. I loved doing it once, let's see how it goes tonight.

7 comments:

Di said...

Oh my goodness! I love the picture of you two with them. They are both so small and precious.

Michelle said...

I love the photo with you guys feeding them. They are so tiny. I'm grateful that you guys get to have these moments were you can hold and feed them. We are praying that they will continue to grow and be able to come home soon.

Camilla Millar said...

AHHH, I've been out of the blogging world for awhile and then jump on and find these last few posts!

Angela and Dan, I am sitting here crying because I am so happy for you. What an amazing miracle and I hope that those boys continue to grow and progress so you can take them home soon.

I love that picture of you and Dan.

This is so wonderful. I just can't contain my happiness for youj!

Anonymous said...

You can really tell how tiny they are seeing their heads in your hands. What precious boys.

Kimberly said...

Seeing you guys holding them makes it all that more real of just how little they are. I'm sure there will be lots of scenes like that...of you both feeding a baby. You just probably won't get too many pictures of it. It'll be nice to have some.

I'm still so happy for you guys. I know there will be ups and downs, but hopefully a majority of ups!
Love you guys!

Larissa said...

I love the pictures! Congrats again! We were all talking about you and how excited we are for you guys at yesterday's ward conference. Thanks for taking time to post updates!!

Clark Family said...

Oh my goodness Yall are all sooo sweet to look at! They are adorable! Yall look sooooo happy! I am so excited for yall we cannot wait for yall to come home!