Wednesday, July 13, 2011

15 weeks

I was reading another blog, and she has been updating her pregnancy each week with the same questions.  I loved the idea, and while I am sure I will not remember every week, I do like the idea of the same questions at different stages, so here we are.

15 weeks.

Size of baby: Baby is about 4 inches long and roughly the size of an apple.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: At the doctor's office yesterday I was up an official 5 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: I am in all maternity clothes, or at least elastic waists and long t-shirts.  I need to buy a few more things.

Gender: I had another ultrasound yesterday to check the hematoma, and baby was being modest.  The doctor couldn't get a good look, so we still have our 90% stat from the high-risk doctor that it's a girl.

Movement: I have had a few movements that made me stop and wonder, but nothing definite yet.

Sleep: I've been sleeping better the last few days.  I still have to get up at least once in the night to pee.

What I miss: At 6 weeks, when the doctor discovered the subchorionic hemorrhage, I was put on several restrictions.  I miss those things I was restricted from.

Cravings: A few random things in the last few weeks--a sausage mcmuffin, an egg roll, and today I really want incredible rice krispy treats.

Symptoms: Just tired.

Best moment this week: I have two.  First, at my ultrasound yesterday, it appears the hematoma is gone!!  Second, I suddenly realized yesterday that I hadn't feel queasy for about 4 days.  Yay for the second trimester.

1 comment:

Astrid said...

I love seeing you & your SIL pregnant at the exact same time. What a miracle! Congrats & I'll be following you both :)

Astrid