Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10 months

I cannot believe that in just 2 months we will be celebrating Jackson's first birthday.

Some of my favorite things about Jackson at 10 months old:

  • I love when he snuggles down into my shoulder.  When you hold him on your hip, he will just turn and love on you.
  • He is army crawling all over, which is just slow enough that I haven't had to get out the baby gates yet.
  • His personality is becoming more defined.  He is easy going, happy, and playful.
  • He is always so happy, that I don't know what to do when he does get fussy.  In fact, even my mom noticed his fussiness one day, and was convinced it must be teething.  Sure enough,  #5 had popped through and #6 was right there. 
  • He's just getting so big.  I love his chubby cheeks and thighs.  I will miss the baby pudginess as he grows.
  • His hair.  It is growing in more and more, but all different crazy lengths and so wispy.  I love it, but we are going to have to cut it soon.

We tried a really quick photo shoot one morning, but didn't really get any photos.  It was like outtakes with out the good ones to go with them. 

I got one picture where he didn't mess with the 10 on his onesie.


Then all bets were off.



 And of course Brady and Carter needed to get in one.

No comments: