Some of my favorite things about Jackson at 10 months old:
- I love when he snuggles down into my shoulder. When you hold him on your hip, he will just turn and love on you.
- He is army crawling all over, which is just slow enough that I haven't had to get out the baby gates yet.
- His personality is becoming more defined. He is easy going, happy, and playful.
- He is always so happy, that I don't know what to do when he does get fussy. In fact, even my mom noticed his fussiness one day, and was convinced it must be teething. Sure enough, #5 had popped through and #6 was right there.
- He's just getting so big. I love his chubby cheeks and thighs. I will miss the baby pudginess as he grows.
- His hair. It is growing in more and more, but all different crazy lengths and so wispy. I love it, but we are going to have to cut it soon.
We tried a really quick photo shoot one morning, but didn't really get any photos. It was like outtakes with out the good ones to go with them.
I got one picture where he didn't mess with the 10 on his onesie.
Then all bets were off.
And of course Brady and Carter needed to get in one.