Friday, October 26, 2012

Tyler's Disney Trip

My parents have a tradition of taking their grandkids on a special trip.  They plan on doing it as long as they are able.  Well, it was Tyler and cousin Logan's turn.  But for something different, they decided to surprise them.  We had Logan over for a sleepover, and the next morning Grandma and Grandpa show up at our house.  They just told Logan and Tyler to go get in the car because they were going to Disneyland.  It was so awesome to see their reaction.

Here are some pictures they took.  I think this is the first time blogging about something I wasn't there for, so here goes.

Day 1 they headed to California Adventures and Cars Land.  I am quite jealous.  When we sneaked in our spontaneous trip to Disneyland last June, we left the day before Cars Land opened.

Luigi's Flying Tires

Mater's Junkyard Jamboree

At Radiator Springs Racers, which apparently is awesome as it appears to be.
I gather they also went on more rides, watched the Pixar parade, ate churros, and saw World of Color.





Day 2 was at Disneyland for Mickey's Halloween Party.  Tyler's favorite ride was the Haunted mansion turned into The Nightmare before Christmas.  We've never been this time of year, so I had no idea they switched it up.  They got to go trick-or-treating and Tyler brought home so much candy, I've just set it aside to give out on Halloween.





Day 3 was another day at Disneyland.





Day 4 my dad was awesome.  My mom spent some time with her aunt, so Grandpa took the boys for the afternoon.  First stop: Chuck E. Cheese.  Second stop: Huntington Beach.






 Don't I have amazing parents!!

No comments: