Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Family pictures

There was one big thing that happened last month that I never blogged about.

Kelsey came to town!



She is one of the biggest reasons I still miss Texas.

I wanted a new family picture, but who was going to take it?  Kelsey's taken our family pictures for literally years now.  I threw out the idea to her of flying out here to do them--and she was able to work us in to her busy fall schedule.  So not only did we get amazing pictures, but I got to see one of my best friends.  We managed to get in some shopping, just a little Cafe Rio (only once a day), and she made me want to move back.  I miss you Kelsey!

And here are just a few of the amazing shots we got.  I am holding back a few of my favorites that are on our Christmas card, but take a look at the awesomeness.









Aren't they great?  Here's Kelsey's contact info.

2 comments:

Charms said...

Oh my heck, so cute!!! I love your outfit and especially the one of the twins in the tree! Beautiful!

Michelle said...

Love the family photos!! Can't wait to see this years Christmas card!!