Monday, December 10, 2012

Temple Square at Christmas


On December 1, with perfect weather, we kicked off our holiday activities.  I wish I had more pictures, but we were so busy enjoying ourselves, I didn't pull out the camera enough.

We started our evening by going to dinner at the Spaghetti Factory at Trolley Square.  I love going there.  We have gone so many times to celebrate the holidays, that just walking in makes me feel like singing Christmas carols.  Trolley Square also has a great Santa Claus, with no line.  We said hello to him, and then ate our delicious dinner.


My mom had some issues with my camera, and so while I know my dad snapped some of everyone, I only have this adorable one of Jackson--his first visit with Santa.

After dinner we went over to Temple Square and decided last minute we really wanted to take a carriage ride.  It was so fun.  The twins were waving to every car that drove by, our driver was great company and full of information, and Tyler just thought it was the greatest thing ever.

We wandered back to our car, enjoying the lights and atmosphere that is always Temple Square at Christmas.  What a way to kick off the official holiday celebrations.

No comments: